Monday, 30th May 2016
Bank Holiday Update - New stuff and dates for your diary
Good Morning Hair Mekanixers! Hope you are having a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend!
- Fi returns to Hair Mekanix in West Byfleet as Senior Stylist working full-time Monday to Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- We will have a stall, oo yes a new experience, at the Bourne Valley Garden Centre Farmers Market (on the back field behind the main building) selling products, training, 5 minute nails and a little fun area supporting Animals Asia charity. Date for your diary on Saturday July 2nd and Sunday July 3rd
- Don't forget our excellent Prom Queen (and King) packages, slots are booking up fast.
- Spray Tanning with St. Tropez at HM2, Bourne Valley still relatively new and getting busy. Come have a try.
- Some new product include Marula Shampoo and Conditioning treatments and new range of GHDs
- New Ultimate Colour Repair range which contains Quinoa to condition and repair hair and is Vegan safe.
We should add, that with Gitte and Olivers ethic, we only stock from suppliers that are animal friendly, no testing on animals, leaping bunny products.
Couple of reminders, our eShop is getting busier and you can find your favourite products there and get them delivered should you run out, and, as well as outstanding Hair and Beauty services don't forget; the tanning, holistic therapies and electrolysis.